Things you should know about me:
- I love spicy foods. The spicier, the better.
- I don’t have cable. I watch Netflix or Hulu so I’m woefully behind on pop culture.
- I’m passionate about art. I’m a HUGE fan girl of people like Elsie Flannigan, Donna Downey, Julie Balzer, Dina Wakely, and dozens of others. If you’ve never tried keeping an art journal, you must, it’s so much fun.
- Humor is a huge turn on for me. Seth Green, if you ever read my blog, you should know that I’d marry you, walk your dogs, or give you a kidney if you ever ask.
- I’m not an outdoorsy person. The sun and I don’t agree, but when I can find a shady spot for reading or playing on my laptop, I manage.
- World building is by far my favorite aspect of writing. I have created several unique worlds perfect for harboring the supernatural creatures I love so much. Someday I hope to find my world building soulmate and spend hours just discussing techniques for creating detailed believable story settings.
- I’ve taken jobs in the past just because I thought they’d be interesting in a story someday. (On air personality for a radio station, anyone?)
- I have a hard time coming up with things to say on Twitter and Facebook. I REALLY hate talking on the phone though so I guess it’s an improvement over the old days of keeping in touch. I miss IMs. I need more than 140 characters to make sense.