First off, I did a guest post over at Paranormal Wire a couple of days ago where I talked about my inspiration for my characters from I Wish… I know I don’t do a lot of talking about the plot of my book or the characters on my own blog so that might be worth a read.
Secondly, I don’t see how I can keep avoiding the blog awards I’ve been given.
First I got one from Karen DeLebar, then another from the cheese to my ham- Rinn Ziegler, and now one from Todd Moody. I’m not sure how I can keep putting these things off without seeming like a jerk so here I go.
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award along to five new-found blogging buddies.
- Contact the winners to congratulate them.
Well, I’ve linked everybody, at least. I do appreciate your thoughts of me, guys, even if I dread picking and choosing blogs to win the honor of being… well, whatever it is that I am.
7 facts, eh? Okey doke.
- I am a creature of habit and it bothers me to no end when my love refuses to drive the accepted routes to and from places.
- I want to join a roller derby team. I’m not even sure what the rules are, I just want to crash full speed into other people. I kind of dig full contact sports.
- If I could have any one thing right now it would be “fancy tape” and lots of it. Feel free to gift me as much as you want.
- I never get tired of things. I can reread the same book, listen to the same song, or watch the same movie 10 times in a row and still be satisfied by the experience.
- When I grow up I want to run an art supply shop. Possibly just online, but I’m enamored by the idea of interacting with customers face to face.
- I have a terrible memory. The worst. I do what I can with lists, calendars, and journals, but I’m really worried that I might have full blown Alzheimer’s before too much longer.
- I want to travel right now to just about anywhere, but a beach would be especially nice. I want to wander up and down the streets and take pictures of every random and insignificant thing I see and journal for hours about how it made me feel.
And now the part I really hate, picking “winners”. Well, I’m going to cheat a little bit and use blogs from my comments. Now it’s not a matter of who’s my favorite anymore, but of who happened to respond to that post.
Enjoy being awarded with… well, whatever it is that I won and have thus passed on to you all. We’ll call it the Zombie-Herpes-Badger Award and you’ve won! Grats!